Snakes & Lattes

Last weekend, I went to a board games café called Snakes & Lattes in downtown Toronto with a bunch of friends. Snakes & Lattes opened its doors in the fall of 2010 as the first board games café in North America.

Once you enter the cafe, you will see a myriad of board games inside 2 large bookshelves on your immediate left and right. There is another large bookshelf housing an assortment of board games at the other end of the café. Once you walk past the front desk, there are large and small tables for groups to sit and enjoy food and drinks, which can be ordered from your seat, using the menus on the table.







I ordered a flat white to drink while playing with friends. Since it was my first time trying a flat white, I was excited to try something new. I enjoyed the taste of the espresso, mixed with the smooth and creamy micro foam. 

We played three games: Concept, Apples to Apples, and Superfight. Of the three games, I enjoyed Superfight the most. I jokingly told a friend that Superfight would be the perfect cure for writer’s block.



All in all, I had a fun night with my friends in a cozy environment. I highly recommend going to Snakes & Lattes if you’re looking for a place to hang out during the fall and winter. Here is the location I went to: http://www.snakesandlattes.com/location/college/


Thanks for reading! :)


Comments

Popular Posts