Twinsters

I was recently asked how it felt to have a twin sister. My answer was, "It's like having a best friend who lives with you, and who just so happens to share the same parents as you."

About a year ago, my sister and I were watching Youtube videos together when she clicked on a video about twin girls who were separated from each other for 25 years; one girl living in California, while her sister lived in England - both had no idea that each other existed, until three years ago, through a Facebook message.

I had watched the video and was moved, but I didn't research any further until recently.

While watching multiple videos about long-distance relationships, I came across a video which explained the entire story, from both girls' viewpoints. This then led me to watch the girls' documentary, called Twinsters, which is now available on Netflix.

Comments

Popular Posts