What a steal!

At the beginning of the week, a group of students held a week-long gently - used book sale. The book sale was held in the corridor just outside of the library. The large tables with a plethora of books caught my eye, so I perused their vast array of books.

I was able to buy two novels; Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks , each for a dollar. What a steal!

I had read Water for Elephants a while ago. Since I immensely enjoyed reading the novel, I knew I just had to add it to my growing collection of novels! As for At First Sight, it was bought on a whim (LOL). I glanced at the cover and thought it was pretty so I read the excerpt at the back of the novel. The excerpt drew me in, thus, I decided to buy it!

        

Comments

Popular Posts