The value of CDs

Up until recently, I never had an immense interest in collecting CDs. However, I realized the practical value of collecting them recently. Roughly a month ago, I sat with a friend in his car after eating dinner with a bunch of friends. While driving back to my house, he played an album from one of his favorite artists. It wasn't until later that night, did I realize how convenient it is to have a collection of CDs to play at anytime, anywhere.

I'm also grateful for the large collection of CDs my parents have built up over the years. And on Saturday, I bought my first CD, a copy of Maroon 5's debut album, Songs About Jane (also one of my favorite albums). I hope to add to my collection of albums in the coming years.

Albums I'd love to add to my collection include:
The Element of Freedom - Alicia Keys
X - Ed Sheeran
Foreword EP- Tori Kelly
How To Save A Life- The Fray

Comments

Popular Posts